Petzl - I'D S
- Regular price
- Sale price
10+ in stock.
The latest version (2019) of Petzl's safest Industrial Descender. The device still has all of the amazing features seen on the last model, including additional anti-panic function and cam preventing user installation error.
New features for 2019 include: steel wear plate, can support heavier loads.
- Handle positioning allows for releasing the rope and control of descent speed and then locking securely once in position. Storage position allows for reduced size when not in use.
- Anti-panic function locks off device preventing further descent in case of user pulling handle fully open.
- Anti-error catch ensures that rope is loaded correctly without interrupting general use.
- In addition handle located button allows for easier movement on shallow angle terrain.
- Safety gate at connection means that device is not disconnected from user and as such cannot be dropped when loading or passing anchor points.
- In conjunction with Ascender and Foot loop, short climbs of rope are possible.
- Loads up to 250kg can be performed by expert users.
Please note the Large option is for 11.5mm to 13mm ropes only and not suitable for most rope access work situations, the Small model is usually preferable.
|Conformity:||EN 341 classe A, CE EN 12841 type C, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC|
Please contact the shop by telephone or e-mail before returning goods.
Then just pop them in the post with a note with your name and order number. Once the goods are received we'll issue your refund within 24 hours. Processing from your bank may take up to 5 days.
We can not accept returns of used goods or custom products (such as rope cut to length) unless there is a fault with the item.
UK shipping is FREE for orders over £35 and are shipped using Royal Mail, which takes 2-3 days.
Orders of over £150 are shipped with a courier service FREE.
If your order is under the £150 limit you can upgrade to a better service for a small fee.
Orders placed before 3pm on a weekday are shipped same day!
Orders placed before 3pm GMT on a weekday are shipped same day!
Our international shipping prices are very low and can be calculated on the cart page.
We will not charge UK VAT on international orders. You may be charged import duty or sales tax by customs in the destination country. Please check the tax rules in the destination country before ordering. If goods are returned due to unpaid customs duties the order will be refunded less any fees incurred.