Spending more than £400?Ask for a quote.
"Boulder Britain" is an overview of the best of British climbing and a must-buy if you like to travel around sampling the best the UK has to offer.
Written by Niall Grimes - the author of several award winning guides and books - a smattering of stories, witticisms and asides colour the book with a real sense of character.
However, a guide is nothing without content, and this one contains masses.
- 3,200 problems of all grades
- 180 venues from the most popular to the most obscure
- The most exciting photos from the best photographers
- 5 page graded list listing the best problems from 1 to 8C
- Every problem shown on full colour photo-topos
- Clear concise maps to get you there
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE REPRINT DUE MARCH 2016