Spending more than £400?Ask for a quote.
Petzl - Vertex Vent
(Get this price if shipping outside EU)
The Vertex vent is a solidly designed helmet, designed for use with workers at height.
It has been specifically manufactured to come with a variety of features that suit that environment.
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Available in six colors
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customized fit