Petzl - Picchu
Children's climbing and cycling helmet
The PICCHU helmet is designed for children who want to rock climb or cycle. It is very light and comfortable and constructed for durability. Three pages of stickers, with one reflective page, are included so that the helmet can be personalized and made more visible.
- Helmet meets multiple standards:
- climbing (CE EN 12 492 / UIAA)
- European cycling (CE EN 1 078)
- United States cycling (CSPC safety standard - cycling helmets for five-year-olds and older)
- Specifically sized for children between three and eight years old (48-54 cm headband)
- Rear mount for SiGNAL red safety signalization light (sold separately)
- Three pages of stickers (one of them reflective) to personalize the helmet
- Side openings for ventilation
- Injection molded ABS shell is both lightweight and durable
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for an extremely comfortable fit
- Chin strap position adjusts forward or backward and redesigned side-release chin strap buckle is positioned off to the side for comfort
- Narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort
- Headlamp attachment with four optimally placed clips
- Foam is removable and washable
CE EN 12492,
UIAA 106 (climbing),
CE EN 1078 (European cycling),
CSPC safety standard (United States cycling)
Weight: 310 g
Head circumference min.: 48 cm
Head circumference max.: 54 cm
Most orders received by 3pm Monday - Friday are despatched the same day, otherwise they are despatched the next working day.
UK shipping is FREE for orders over £50 (inc VAT) and is by Royal Mail 2nd class, which takes 2-3 days.
Orders of over £120 (inc VAT) are shipped on a next day courier service free of charge. Our courier is DPD, who will send order notifications by email and SMS, so you always know where your parcel is and even what time it is going to be delivered.
If your order is under the £120 limit you can upgrade to a courier service for a small fee, or to Royal Mail 1st class for an even smaller fee.
International orders are usually shipped with on an Express Courier Service. We use different couriers depending on the destination country but this is mostly either DPD, or DHL. On most occasions international orders are delivered in 2-4 days.
Our international shipping prices are very low and can be calculated on the cart page.
Please note, if you are ordering from a country outside the EU or EEA we will not charge you VAT (sales tax).
If you wish to cancel within 7 days of receiving your order just contact us by e-mail or telephone to organise. Once we receive your return the refund will be processed, where possible, within 24 hours.