Petzl - Lynx
- Regular price
- Sale price
2 in stock.
Modular crampon for ice and mixed climbing; LEVERLOCK universal bindings
From snow couloirs to dry tooling, the LYNX is a versatile crampon. Modular front points allow for many options:€š dual or mono-point, long or short, and/or asymmetrical. They come with two types of interchangeable front bindings to adapt to boots with or without toe welts.
- Versatile crampons for ice and mixed climbing
- Configuration and length of front points can be modified with one screw:
- dual points in short, long or asymmetrical position
- offset mono-point in a short or long position
- Crampons adaptable to boots with or without toe welts:
- interchangeable front bindings: stainless steel toe bail wires for shoes with toe welts, or flexible bindings for boots without toe welts
- toe bindings can be adjusted to accommodate shoe width and provide sufficient point length
- LEVER LOCK heel bail is height-adjustable, designed for boots with heel welt
- Integrated front and rear ANTISNOW plates
- FAKIR carrying pouch included
- Marked bars facilitate crampon adjustment
- Come with:
- FAKIR carrying bag (V01)
- front and rear ANTISNOW (T24960)
Please contact the shop by telephone or e-mail before returning goods.
Then just pop them in the post with a note with your name and order number. Once the goods are received we'll issue your refund within 24 hours. Processing from your bank may take up to 5 days.
We can not accept returns of used goods or custom products (such as rope cut to length) unless there is a fault with the item.
UK shipping is FREE for orders over £35 and are shipped using Royal Mail, which takes 2-3 days.
Orders of over £150 are shipped with a new working day courier service FREE of charge.
If your order is under the £150 limit you can upgrade to a better service for a small fee. Please see options at checkout.
Orders for in stock products, placed before 3pm on a weekday are shipped same day.
Orders placed before 3pm GMT on a weekday are shipped same day!
Our international shipping prices are very low and can be calculated on the cart page.
We will not charge UK VAT on international orders. You may be charged import duty or sales tax by customs in the destination country. Please check the tax rules in the destination country before ordering. If goods are returned due to unpaid customs duties the order will be refunded less any fees incurred.