Petzl - Lynx Crampon
Modular crampon for ice and mixed climbing; LEVERLOCK universal bindings
From snow couloirs to dry tooling, the LYNX is a versatile crampon. Modular front points allow for many options:‚ dual or mono-point, long or short, and/or asymmetrical. They come with two types of interchangeable front bindings to adapt to boots with or without toe welts.
- Versatile crampons for ice and mixed climbing
- Configuration and length of front points can be modified with one screw:
- dual points in short, long or asymmetrical position
- offset mono-point in short or long position
- Crampons adaptable to boots with or without toe welts:
- interchangeable front bindings:‚ stainless steel toe bail wires for shoes with toe welts, or flexible bindings for boots without toe welts
- toe bindings can be adjusted to accommodate shoe width and provide sufficient point length
- LEVERLOCK heel bail is height-adjustable, designed for boots with heel welt
- Integrated front and rear ANTISNOW plates
- FAKIR carrying pouch included
- Marked bars facilitate crampon adjustment
- Come with:
- FAKIR carrying bag (V01)
- front and rear ANTISNOW (T24960)
Most orders received by 3pm Monday - Friday are despatched the same day, otherwise they are despatched the next working day.
UK shipping is FREE for orders over £50 (inc VAT) and is by Royal Mail 2nd class, which takes 2-3 days.
Orders of over £120 (inc VAT) are shipped on a next day courier service free of charge. Our courier is DHL, who will send order notifications by email and SMS, so you always know where your parcel is..
If your order is under the £120 limit you can upgrade to a courier service for a small fee, or to Royal Mail 1st class for an even smaller fee.
International orders are usually shipped with on an Express Courier Service. We use different couriers depending on the destination country but this is mostly DHL. On most occasions international orders are delivered in 2-4 days.
Our international shipping prices are very low and can be calculated on the cart page.
Please note, if you are ordering from a country outside the EU or EEA we will not charge you VAT (sales tax).
If you wish to cancel within 7 days of receiving your order just contact us by e-mail or telephone to organise. Once we receive your return the refund will be processed, where possible, within 24 hours.
After trying to nick the boyfriends lynx last year, I have bought my own. I'm in Norway and loving them on the ice...cheers Dicks climbing for fab crampons and great customer service!
The missus tiny toes have proved a problem with crampons in the past only solved by mix and matching several different types of crampon. Double annoying as that meant I had to climb on the bits left over! Anyway, lynx solves all that. On the basis that a solid fit is the over riding requirement for a crampon/ boot set, then you're more likely to get it right with a lynx than any other crampon out there. Add in the mono or double vertical front point on a reasonably light semi flexible frame, and you've got a crampon that hits virtually all the spots across the whole range of modern ice, winter, or alpine style. Unless you want something supe specific- eg a really lightweight single point for water ice- then it's hard to see how this crampon can be topped.