Petzl - I'D (2019)
The latest version (2019) of Petzl's safest Industrial Descender. The device still has all of the amazing features seen on the last model, including additional anti-panic function and cam preventing user installation error.
New features for 2019 include: steel wear plate, can support heavier loads.
- Handle positioning allows for releasing the rope and control of descent speed and then locking securely once in position. Storage position allows for reduced size when not in use.
- Anti-panic function locks off device preventing further descent in case of user pulling handle fully open.
- Anti-error catch ensures that rope is loaded correctly without interrupting general use.
- In addition handle located button allows for easier movement on shallow angle terrain.
- Safety gate at connection means that device is not disconnected from user and as such cannot be dropped.when loading or passing anchor points.
- In conjunction with Ascender and Foot loop, short climbs of rope are possible.
- Loads up to 250kg(small) and 280kg(large) can be performed by expert users.
Please note the Large option is for 11.5mm to 13mm ropes only and not suitable for most rope access work situations, the Small model is usually preferable.
|Conformity:||EN 341 classe A, CE EN 12841 type C, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC|
Note- The I'D Large face plate is Red instead of Gold.
Most orders received by 3pm Monday - Friday are despatched the same day, otherwise they are despatched the next working day.
UK shipping is FREE for orders over £50 (inc VAT) and is by Royal Mail 2nd class, which takes 2-3 days.
Orders of over £120 (inc VAT) are shipped on a next day courier service free of charge. Our courier is DHL, who will send order notifications by email and SMS, so you always know where your parcel is..
If your order is under the £120 limit you can upgrade to a courier service for a small fee, or to Royal Mail 1st class for an even smaller fee.
International orders are usually shipped with on an Express Courier Service. We use different couriers depending on the destination country but this is mostly DHL. On most occasions international orders are delivered in 2-4 days.
Our international shipping prices are very low and can be calculated on the cart page.
Please note, if you are ordering from a country outside the EU or EEA we will not charge you VAT (sales tax).
If you wish to cancel within 7 days of receiving your order just contact us by e-mail or telephone to organise. Once we receive your return the refund will be processed, where possible, within 24 hours.